Fire and Smoke Damage Grapevine TX
This home in Grapevine Texas had fire and smoke damage around the fireplace. A fire quickly got out of hand and damaged the brick and the wooden mantel. Fortunately, nothing else inside the house was affected. The owners were left with a very unattractive fireplace so they called us in to perform the cleanup. Our team of technicians were able to salvage all of the building materials and restore it to it's original condition. We were in and out of the house within a few hours and the customer was extremely satisfied with our service, and we were happy to be able to help!
Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506
Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB
And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB