Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire and Smoke Damage - Keller, Texas

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Keller Texas caused by a pan of grease left on the stove. The fire destroyed the kitchen and there was significant smoke damage throughout the home. We were able to clean up this disaster and prepare the house for reconstruction.

Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506

www.SERVPROgrapevinenetarrantco.com/

Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB

And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB

Fire and Smoke Damage - Colleyville, Texas

This smoke damage was the result of a small lamp fire in Colleyville Texas. We were able to completely clean up the damage, and after deodorizing the home, there was no need for reconstruction. When we finished the job, it was "Like it never even happened."

Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506

www.SERVPROgrapevinenetarrantco.com/

Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB

And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB

Apartment Fire Cleanup - Southlake, Texas

This damage was the result of an electrical fire in a Southlake Texas apartment. The damage was extensive so we had to remove parts of the ceiling. We were able to clean the walls and deodorize the apartment. When our job was complete, the unit was ready for reconstruction. Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506 www.SERVPROgrapevinenetarrantco.com/ Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB

Smoke Damage Cleanup - Fort Worth, Texas

This smoke damage was the result of a small fire in a Fort Worth Texas home. We were called in to perform the cleanup and we were able to respond within a few hours. We cleaned and deodorized the home and when our job was complete, it looked "Like it Never Even Happened". The homeowner was very pleased with our speedy service . Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506 www.SERVPROgrapevinenetarrantco.com/ Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB

Fire and Smoke Damage - Grapevine, Texas

This smoke damage was a result of a small fire started by a candle in the master bedroom of a Grapevine Texas home. Fortunately the fire was contained in one room so the damage was not spread throughout the house. We were able to come in and clean the soot from the walls. We sanitized and disinfected the room and deodorized the area using our air scrubbers and fogging equipment. When our job was complete, no reconstructon was needed. Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506 www.SERVPROgrapevinenetarrantco.com/ Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB

Fire and Smoke damage - Colleyville, TX

This very nice residential home located in Colleyville, Texas, suffered a small electrical fire. As you can see from the picture provided, there was some structural damage inside of the house. Our team went in and fixed the problem and the homeowners were very pleased. Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506 www.SERVPROgrapevinenetarrantco.com/ Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB

Fire and Smoke damage - Keller, TX

This residential home located in Keller, Texas, suffered some severe fire and smoke damage, (as seen in picture), after a candle was left buring. We went in and had to completely strip out the affected room before restoring it for further reconstruction. Have Questions? Call Us Today - We're Here To Help 817-595-0004 or 817-595-2506 www.SERVPROgrapevinenetarrantco.com/ Follow us on Twitter @SERVPROHEB And Facebook/SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant Co & HEB