Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Southlake, Texas


This carpet was affected by water after a pipe began leaking in this building. You can see the darker areas that were damp and needed to be dried in the first p... READ MORE



Tarrant County House Filled with Trash


When the city health inspector got a look at the inside of this house, he immediately deemed it unsafe for human occupants and had it closed off. There was so m... READ MORE



We Handle Commercial Jobs!


When this commercial space had water seeping out from their walls, our team jumped into action as soon as we got the call. SERVPRO® of Grapevine/NE Tarrant ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage in Keller, TX


What a mess! This building was left soaked after a particularly nasty rainstorm. Our crew arrived on site quickly and got to work. Some of the drywall had been ... READ MORE



Standing Water in Grapevine, TX


There was so much standing water in this hallway that it looked like a small river! Our team responded as quickly as possible to the call and immediately got to... READ MORE



Residential Water Damage in Southlake, TX


When water damage strikes, you definitely want to call someone who will respond quickly. Our team is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year read... READ MORE



Commercial General Clean Up in Roanoke, TX


This commercial facility located in Roanoke, Texas, had some very heavy build up of dust and dirt and food traces that had accumulated over some time. They real... READ MORE



Water Damage in Westlake, TX


This residential home located in Westlake, Texas, suffered some bad water damage when the hot water heater in the attic had a leak and leaked into the house. Th... READ MORE



Water Damage Sewage Cleanup Keller TX


This dentist office in Keller Texas was flooded by a sewage backup. A contracting company was digging across the street and accidentally hit a sewage pipe. The ... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Keller, TX


This home in Keller Texas had a faulty gutter on the outside of the structure. The rain water leaked into the walls of one of the bedrooms and caused mold to gr... READ MORE