We Offer a Wide Variety of Services
This Grapevine business suffered from huge amounts of water damage. We were able to get everything cleaned up and back to normal!
SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County encompasses a large area that includes the cities of Grapevine, Keller, Southlake, Colleyville, Roanoke, Westlake, and the surrounding communities. We offer many different services to handle any problems that might arise on your property!
- Water Damage: Water damage is a common problem in homes and businesses, so we know exactly how to deal with it. From burst pipes to rain water and flooding, our team has seen it all! A fast response is critical to preventing further damage, so we pride ourselves on our ability to respond rapidly to water disasters. We use specialized equipment to extract the water and dry out the property.
- Fire Damage: Fires can be devastating, and they often leave homes and offices covered in a thick layer of soot. In addition to the soot and smoke, water damage is also common due to firefighting efforts. We know how stressful and traumatizing dealing with the aftermath of a fire is, so we are here to guide you through every step and give you peace of mind. We can remove soot from surfaces and get rid of the lingering smell of smoke. We can also use our Esporta machine to restore textiles and fabric such as your favorite shirts or your child’s favorite stuffed animal so that you can get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
- Mold Remediation: Mold growth inside a home or office can be hazardous to those living or working inside of the building if it is not left treated. Mold is a tricky thing to get rid of, so you should leave treating the microbial growth to the professionals. Our technicians have been specially trained to get rid of mold and keep it from returning; we even have formulas that have been specifically created to treat the problem.
- Biohazard Cleanup: Substances such as blood, bile, urine, and other similar fluids can be extremely dangerous to clean up on your own, especially if you are not wearing the proper protective equipment. The technicians at SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant county have the proper protective equipment and training to handle anything from crime scenes to kitchen accidents. Biohazard materials also need to be disposed of according to EPA and OSHA standards, or there is a risk f exposing others to harmful substances. Stay on the safe side and let us handle the mess for you.
Catastrophic Events: Hurricanes, tornadoes, winter storms, wildfires, and other large disasters cause millions of dollars in damage, and they are often too much for the SERVPROs in the local area to handle. SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County is a certified Large Loss Team, so we are part of a group that is able to travel to affected areas and assist communities in recovering and rebuilding after a large event. We have extra staff, vehicles, and equipment that allows us to handle over $100,000 in damages. Whenever disaster strikes, we are “Here to help.”
We are IICRC Certified
Water damage in the city of Grapevine, Texas. We complete all jobs to meet IICRC standards.
The IICRC, or Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration, is the most trusted independent name in the restoration industry. They have developed industry-accepted standards, language, and terminology that enables the industry to communicate more effectively and make sure the correct procedures are being followed. SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County has taken special classes and exams as part of our IICRC certification. This certification helps you rest assured that your damages and losses are being handled by some of the industry’s most dedicated professionals.
No matter the size of the loss, we always complete every single job to meet the IICRC’s lofty standards. Whether you live in Grapevine, Southlake, Keller or anywhere in the area, your job will be completed to the highest standards in the industry. When you are trying to protect your home or business from water damage or fire damage, you need to be sure that every step has been completed correctly. Call us today at 817-595-2506 to see how our expert technicians can make any damage look “Like it never even happened.”
Grapevine Church Floods!
This Grapevine church experienced flooding when there was a leak coming from the baptism room and going out into the sanctuary completely saturating the sanctuary in standing water. When we arrived on scene, we extracted all the water and placed the air movers we had for emergency services. We then returned the following day with even more air movers (close to 50!). We also placed dehumidifiers to the area. We returned each day to the church to make sure that everything was drying according to plan and fortunately, we were able to get the church back to normal and ready for worship in no time at all!
Has your church or other commercial building suffered from water damage? If so, give Grapevine/NE Tarrant County a call today at 817.595.2506
Spring Storm Checklist
It may only be January, but in North Texas that means that the spring storm season is just around the corner. Because of that we need to prepare our homes for the upcoming spring from the fall and winter. For me, when starting big projects like this, it’s always better to get a head start and do things a little at a time over the weekends.
We know that spring weather in North Texas can bring a whole lot of rain and with that comes a whole lot of water damage. Here are some helpful tips to make sure your home is waterproof for the upcoming storm season.
- Make sure to inspect your roof to make sure no there is no damage from last years storm season. Be sure to get it fixed ASAP if there is any damage to prevent more costly damage in the future.
- Clean your gutters of leaves and other debris to prevent overflowing. While cleaning, do an inspection of your gutters and be sure to replace or repair any damages.
- Inspect your windows and doors and make sure to repair anything that might cause water damage during the spring storm season.
- Make sure to read up on your flood insurance policies if you have any.
If you do have any storm damage this spring, give Grapevine/NE Tarrant County a call at 817.595.2506!
It’s impossible to completely mold proof your home, however, it’s possible to make it mold resistant. We know that mold is everywhere and is instrumental in making many things that we use daily like penicillin and cheese, that being said not all mold is bad.
But it is important to know which molds are in your home, so you can better protect your family from the ones that are dangerous. If you suspect mold in your home, give us a call at 817.595.2506 so we can get it tested for you.
If you’re looking to make sure your home is mold resistant, make sure all windows and doors are properly sealed, limit the humidity in your home, and turn fans on when you shower. If you’ve got a water leak, get that fixed immediately and for any water emergencies give us a call so we can make it “Like it never even happened.”
Why Should You Choose SERVPRO: Dakota
Dakota is one of our Production Managers here at SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County, and is easily one of the hardest working people that we know. His attention to detail and expertise in the field make him a stand out leader, and his desire to help our customers during a rough patch really shows with each job that we do. Dakota has been with us for two years and is certified in WRT, ASD, CDS and Lead Renovator which means he can help you out with pretty much everything.
When he’s not working, he enjoys spending time playing disc golf with his friends and coworkers, playing with his dog, going to concerts and spending time with his family.
To schedule an appointment with us today and meet Dakota, give us a call at 817.595.2506
Why You Should Choose SERVPRO: Jessica
Jessica is our Office Manager here at SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County. She is a strong willed, and dedicated person with an eye for detail and a fantastic work ethic. She has a fantastic dense of humor that makes a positive impact on both employee and customer’s days. She has been with us for a year but has over 16 years of experience in the restoration industry, making her a knowledgeable go-to for any question big or small. She is IICRC, WRT, and T&M training certified, and is an Xactimate queen!
In her free time, she loves to write, watch movies and binge tv, and spend as much time as possible with her four-year-old son (who we think looks just like her)!
To schedule an appointment with us give us a call today at 817.595.2506
Why Should You Choose SERVPRO?
Every day at SERVPRO we get asked by our customers: “Why SERVPRO?” We, of course, can give you statistics and show you our outstanding reviews from Google. But that just paints a picture of what we do – and how we do it. But to us, the answer of “Why SERVPRO” goes a bit deeper and we can find it in our staff.
Our staff is filled with amazing people, and each person brings unique qualities to our team. You’ll be hard pressed to find a day where someone isn’t laughing or telling some sort of story. We’re so much more than just a team, we’re a family here at SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant county and we are proud of that fact. In the following blog posts we will be showcasing members of our family – letting you learn a little more about them, and why SERVPRO is the best team to handle your disaster.
Ideal Conditions For Mold Growth
Preventing mold from growing in your home or office can be as simple as understanding what kind of environment mold likes to grow in. Once you know what to look for, you can use this information to keep microbial growth out of your home. Molds are found in nearly every environment on earth – both indoors and outdoors. The types of mold that grow inside your homes and offices prefer warm humid conditions. Basements and showers are extremely common areas for mold to grow. Once the spores find a suitable area, they will begin growing and spreading within 48 hours. If you have water damage from a storm or burst pipe, make sure the water is cleaned up quickly and properly. Our professionals are specially trained to get rid of water quickly so that mold does not grow; we will even spray affected areas with antimicrobial formula to be sure that mold cannot take root. Mold growth should be handled by professionals, or it could become worse. Call us today at 817-595-2506 if you have mold inside your home or commercial building.
Give Yourself Peace of Mind
I was recently in New York City on vacation, and as with most people who visit the city, the buildings absolutely stunned me. I know that if I was a building manager or a management company I would be incredibly stressed with the threat of water or fire damage always looming. But I know they have SERVPROs in the city, just like we have them here.
Give your business a peace of mind with SERVPRO’s Emergency Readiness Program or ERP! With an ERP we will visit your business location and map out all water shut offs, electric shut offs, and much more. It’s a completely free program and can give you the peace of mind needed to make sure your business is running smoothly. Give SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County a call today at 817.595.2506 to schedule your ERP building appointment today!