Local Damage Restoration Company Serves the Grapevine Area
Summary: No disaster is too large for SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County. Extensive certifications, intensive training, more tools and equipment, and a broad base of experience equips the team to take on large damage restoration jobs.
SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County is a large loss response team. This designation is quite impressive. It means that the SERVPRO team of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County has achieved significantly higher standards than ordinary damage restoration and recovery businesses.
To be a SERVPRO large loss recovery team, a team must have:
- Extensive certifications in damage restoration and disaster recovery
- Intensive training and skilled coordination
- Logistical preparedness: More equipment, tools, and resources
- Broader experience involving large loss events and other SERVPRO professionals
In other words, handling a large-scale damage incident or disaster is not their first rodeo.
How is SERVPRO qualified to handle large loss events and disaster recovery?
With over 1700 franchises and more than 50 years of damage restoration and disaster recovery, no job is too large for the SERVPRO team of professionals. At the corporate, regional, and local levels, SERVPRO is poised and ready for any challenge.
SERVPRO is structured at the corporate level to manage, mobilize, and equip an army of damage restoration and disaster recovery specialists. At the corporate level, the SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of the best of the best in the restoration industry. Its elite large-loss specialists are prequalified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to tackle any size disaster.
Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager who coordinates seamless communication, mobilization, and timely mitigation. SERVPRO can dispatch trained production professionals and cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor.
Clients for the commercial large loss program include:
- Universities and schools
- Property management facilities
- Hospitality industry
- The Pentagon
- All commercial and industrial facilities
Clients also include apartment complexes, hotels, factories, distribution centers, warehouses, office complexes, shopping centers, large churches, auditoriums, civic centers, and more.
Examples of large loss response and disaster recovery team events
Large loss recovery includes hurricanes, floods, blizzards, wildfires, and any other large-scale disaster requiring the deployment of large numbers of people, materials, and equipment to meet the challenge. Here are some disasters that have included the large loss and disaster recovery teams:
- Tornadoes: Northern Texas (October 2019)
- California wildfires
- Hurricanes: Irma, Harvey, Matthew, Sandy, Ike, Katrina, Wilma, Rita
- Floods: Carolina, Nashville, Chicago, Ohio
- Blizzards: 2014 Polar Vortex
Designation as a large loss recovery team is significant in light of the extensive certification requirements. The elite large loss specialists are prequalified with the following certifications:
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- IICRC Certified Firm
- SRT - IICRC Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT- IICRC Water Damage Restoration
- CCT - IICRC Carpet Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Mold - Abatement Worker Training
- ECTP - SERVPRO Employee Certification Training Program
- SERVPRO - Fire, Water, Carpet & Upholstery Certified
- HAAG - Roofing Training Certification
- Successful Subrogation I & II
The benefits of a commercial ERP: Emergency Ready Profile
Every commercial property should plan on some type of incident that requires outside help to resolve. It could be a water, fire, or storm disaster. By having a plan of action in place prior to any event and including it in the regular training at the office, a business can help minimize the damage and cost if an unplanned water or fire event happens. SERVPRO, as a free service to any commercial property in Grapevine/NE Tarrant County, would appreciate the opportunity to work with a business to create an Emergency Ready Profile. It will contain all the critical information to help minimize damages and provide the resources for the employees of the company with property details and information. Such a profile would greatly assist a large loss response team when it responds to a disaster or damage incident at a commercial property.
No job is too large for SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County In the case of a major disaster such as the tornadoes of 2019, the occasional hurricane, or the Winter Vortex of 2014, The large loss response team is ready. Extensive certifications, intensive training, logistical preparedness, a broad experience, and the full weight of the corporate large loss division make SERVPRO the industry leader in disaster recovery.
For more information about the disaster recovery specialists, contact SERVPRO of Grapevine/NE Tarrant County at (817) 595-2506.